THE C1 INSULATOR
This ultralight jacket - featuring Primaloft Thermoplume® - is the ideal versatile and sustainable companion – no matter where your day takes you.
- "High quality and good fit" . Tyler B., Park City, Utah
- "I strongly identify with Candide's principles and style. The products are solid quality" . John M., Denver, Colorado
- "The colours are low key so they blend in with most of what I'm wearing." . Ian G., London, UK
- "Clean design, no excessive branding" . Robert W., New York City, NY
- "Good quality, good design and eco friendly" . Luke T., Breckenridge, Colorado
The relaxed fit, unisex design will ensure warmth and lightweight flexibility to anyone who carries it, whether on the hill or on an evening out on the town. The streamlined construction makes it as stylish as it is durable, with less production waste and less abrasion and wear over time.
The C1 Insulator uses Primaloft Thermoplume®, which is 100% recycled polyester comprised of small, silky plumes that act as goose down. This synthetic material and PFC-free DWR treatment brings highly performant protection against damp weather conditions, making this insulator water-resistant, and also quick to dry. Its lightweight compressible material guarantees optimal freedom of movement while generating warmth equivalent to 500 fill power down. Ideally combined with the Candide Jacket 3L for colder backcountry expeditions.
SUSTAINABILITY & FEATURES
Both the outer material and lining are fully recycled polyester recreated from plastic waste.
100% Recycled Polyester
- 2 zipped front pockets – keeping your essentials close and your hands warm when worn as a standalone.
- DWR treated material (PFC-free) - for a sustainable guarantee to stay dry in wet conditions.