C1 VISION C
In line with the brand’s overall streamlined approach, the C1 VISION Cylindrical Goggles offer an elegant design which closely follows facial curves offering maximum comfort while providing clear, fog-free visibility and high UV-protection for your eyes.
The C1 Vision Cylindrical Goggles are available in 4 colors:
- Black / Black Lens
- Sand / Black Lens
- White / Ice Lens
- Jungle / Black Lens
These come fitted with cylindrical Category 3 100% UV protected vented lenses.
Additional lenses can be purchased and adapted to any C1 VISION Goggle frame in the Candide Store, La Clusaz.
The C1 VISION C Goggles are built with a flexible vented TPU frame lined with triple-density foam, carefully selected to seamlessly adapt to your facial curves.
The flexible side clips and adjustable elastic strap allow you to fit it to your convenience, whether riding with a beanie, a helmet, or both.
The vented, brown S3 cylindrical double-lenses are thermally insulated and are combined with a specific coating to minimize fog and increase visibility. For overcast days or snowy conditions, Candide offers a series of changeable S2 and S3 lenses, to adapt visibility to any kind of weather.
- TPU Frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- Flexible vented TPU Frame lined with triple density foam to match facial curves
- Adjustable side buckles and strap for rapid adaptability to different helmet shapes
- Adjustable elastic strap with opening buckle for quick fit and adjustment
- Packaged in a soft, abrasion-free pouch for lens protection and safe cleaning.
- Vented, cylindrical double lens technology for thermal insulation, with a coated interior lens for fog and distortion free vision.
- Impact-resistant, shatterproof polycarbonate lenses with 100% UV filtration for optimal eye protection and clear visibility
- Brown/Grey S3: Bright Sun – allows 9-18% light transmission with 100% UV filtration, best for brightest day. Comes standard with the C1 VISION GOGGLES.
- Brown inner color for improved contrasts: Mirror exterior
- Orange S2: Scattered clouds – 18-43% light transmission with 100% UV filtration, best for variable weather conditions. Available for purchase.